Benach Collopy LLP is a nationally renowned, full-service immigration and nationality law firm in Washington, DC. The firm is one of the nation’s leading voices for immigrants’ rights and its attorneys are among the most respected immigration lawyers in the nation. Benach Collopy represents a wide range of clients, providing innovative, zealous representation to immigrants and their families while maintaining the highest standards of ethics and client service.
We are seeking a licensed attorney to work directly with BC staff and a diverse clientele on a wide range of immigration cases, including cases before the U.S. Immigration Courts and Board of Immigration Appeals, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Protection, the federal courts, and U.S. consulates abroad. The Associate Attorney will work under the supervision of the firm’s Partners and Senior Associate to prepare court filings and applications for immigration benefits, conduct legal research, and draft a variety of written work product in support of litigation and other advocacy, all in a cutting edge, diverse, and complex immigration law practice.
- Demonstrated commitment to immigrant rights.
- Admission to a state bar.
- Spanish fluency.
- Excellent writing and legal research skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Interest in taking ownership over cases worked on.
- Ability to complete case work efficiently.
- Commitment to providing excellent client service.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of people.
- Interest in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Willingness to participate in firm marketing and communications efforts.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To Apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and 2-3 references to Partner Dree K. Collopy via email: email@example.com